Baked salmon with parmesan & parsley crust
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6.
- Season both sides of the salmon fillets and place on a greased baking sheet or roasting tin.
- Mash the cream cheese with the garlic, salt and pepper and lemon rind. Divide into six and spread on top of each salmon fillet. Mix the breadcrumbs, parmesan and parsley in a small bowl and season. Sprinkle on top of the cream cheese mixture and dust with paprika.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes. To tell when the salmon is done, it will have changed from translucent to an opaque pink.
- Serve immediately, garnished with chopped parsley.
This recipe is from: Mary Berry's New Aga Cookbook